Is your shop or service bay involved in the TPMS service/retail industry? Gain an edge on the competition by incorporating the 4 following TPMS practices in your standard procedures:
- Educate your technicians and managers about all key aspects of TPMS including typical sensor life expectancies, benefits of TPMS to the customer, different sensor styles and options, the need to service sensors regularly with service packs.
- Ensure that you have the right TPMS programming and scan tool so you can test, copy, create sensors, access OBD connections, and view critical relearn procedures
- Ensure all shop personnel are aware of your procedures and expectations to ensure you service TPMS as designed by the OE manufacturer.
4) Make TPMS a profitable part of your business
- There are always opportunities to increase your revenue!
For more details, please click here or go to: http://www.tpmsdirect.com/Best_TPMS_Practices_for_Shops_Service_Bay_a/817.htm
TPMSDirect – OEM TPMS Sensors, programming and diagnostic tools, and various TPMS accessories
157 Viking Ave.
Brea, CA. 92821